This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This hot broccoli dip is one of my favorite recipes to make for parties and get together’s (like girls night). I’ve been making it since I was a teenager and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. Everyone needs a good dip recipe, something they’re famous for. I found mine at seventeen when I made it for a girls night with my friends. It was a hit and now I’m excited to share it with my readers. Hot Broccoli Dip is THE dip to bring to family potlucks, girls nights or lazy day couch sessions. I was first served this recipe at a Pampered Chef party (after a quick Google of the ingredients would make sense because it’s a Pampered Chef recipe) and it’s been a favorite of mine ever since. You don’t need a huge serving dish for this dip, something like a one-quart baker works just fine. This recipe is incredibly versatile and can be served with tortilla or corn chips, vegetables, torn up pitas, or even just plain bread. You’re going to love this recipe. Enjoy."
Preparation Time1 min
Cooking Time25 min
Read NextCheesy Gluten Free Chicken Taquitos
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes