This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This hot broccoli dip is one of my favorite recipes to make for parties and get together’s (like girls night). I’ve been making it since I was a teenager and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. Everyone needs a good dip recipe, something they’re famous for. I found mine at seventeen when I made it for a girls night with my friends. It was a hit and now I’m excited to share it with my readers. Hot Broccoli Dip is THE dip to bring to family potlucks, girls nights or lazy day couch sessions. I was first served this recipe at a Pampered Chef party (after a quick Google of the ingredients would make sense because it’s a Pampered Chef recipe) and it’s been a favorite of mine ever since. You don’t need a huge serving dish for this dip, something like a one-quart baker works just fine. This recipe is incredibly versatile and can be served with tortilla or corn chips, vegetables, torn up pitas, or even just plain bread. You’re going to love this recipe. Enjoy."
Preparation Time1 min
Cooking Time25 min
Read NextHoney Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Flourless Lemon Cake
Drop your bag of gluten free flour because this Flourless Lemon Cake doesn't need it. This homemade cake won't break the bank because… Continue reading: "Flourless Lemon Cake"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Healthy One Pot Pasta
- Rainbow Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- Charcuterie Wreath
- Bacon Wrapped Apples
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes