This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Black Bean And Corn Salsa (with Grilled Corn)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The best and easiest Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe! Transform canned black beans into a Mexican-inspired salsa with fresh grilled corn, peppers, tomatoes, onions, and loads of zesty lime and spice! This quick & healthy veggie-packed dish is vegan, gluten-free, and allergy-free! Pair it with your favorite chips as an appetizer or serve it as a flavorful side salad! Fresh, crisp, zesty, spicy! This black bean and corn salsa is the easiest and tastiest way to load up on veggies while satisfying everyone at the table! With a few secret tips and tricks, this black bean salsa recipe is the last one you'll ever need to have a crowd-pleasing appetizer every time you throw a party or host a cookout! It's hearty enough to even serve as a cold side salad or light and fresh lunch!"
Cooking MethodGrilling, No Bake
Read NextGluten Free Avocado Fries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Black Eyed Susan Drink
- Walking Taco Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes