Avocado Pesto Stuffed Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Gluten free dairy free appetizers like this super simple 4 ingredient summer appetizer is amazing. Bursting with the fresh flavor of tomatoes and a creamy mix of egg, avocado and basil pesto. Ready in minutes. Gluten Free Dairy Free appetizers like this recipe is a top fave. Let’s talk summer tomatoes. Are they the most delicious bites of heavenly fresh produce ever or what? I love love love fresh flavorful tomatoes in the summer months. I literally squeal when I see those gorgeous lopsided colorful heirloom tomatoes in local markets or grocery stores."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Spinach Balls
- Crispy Smokehouse Popcorn Shrimp
- Cheesy Pepperoni Squares
- Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls
- 15 Gluten Free Appetizers
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip Bites
- Low Carb Ham Roll Ups
- Deep Fried Pickles
- Homemade Olive Garden Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes