This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Asian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Carnivores and vegan alike will love these vegan Asian lettuce wraps. Brown rice, chickpeas and nuts come together to form a sort of ground meat that soaks up the delicious Asian based sauce and mixed with crispy green beans to be served in romaine lettuce cups. A low carb Gluten-free appetizer, snack or dinner. When I made a vegan buffalo crumble salad, I knew that I would be returning to this vegan faux ground meat mixture of brown rice, slivered almonds, cashews and chickpeas over and over again. It was really an amazing vegan main ingredient that I cannot resist."
Read NextBacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A delicious new way to flavor up your favorite fish! Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut is a healthy new recipe to add to the… Continue reading: "Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes