Asian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Carnivores and vegan alike will love these vegan Asian lettuce wraps. Brown rice, chickpeas and nuts come together to form a sort of ground meat that soaks up the delicious Asian based sauce and mixed with crispy green beans to be served in romaine lettuce cups. A low carb Gluten-free appetizer, snack or dinner. When I made a vegan buffalo crumble salad, I knew that I would be returning to this vegan faux ground meat mixture of brown rice, slivered almonds, cashews and chickpeas over and over again. It was really an amazing vegan main ingredient that I cannot resist."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso EC300 Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
- Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Chocolate Cherry Almond Butter Fudge
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast Skewers (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Sweet & Sour Chicken (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Allergy-Free)
- Turkey A La King
- Vegan Greek Dressing and Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Zucchini with Chickpeas, Pesto, and Feta
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes