Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
By: Audrey Huggett, Editor, FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The wonders of no bake desserts are endless. They're easy to make, they use simple ingredients, and they taste good. Everyone has a standby no bake cookie recipe that can be pulled out at a moment's notice. There are so many delicious no bake desserts out there that no one should feel confined to that same old recipe. Bars, cakes, cookies, and bites can all be made without turning on the oven. We've gathered some of our best no bake recipes so we can share the wonder of how easy baking gluten free desserts can be.
These no bake recipes prove that gluten free desserts don't have to be complex or difficult to make. You can throw these tasty desserts together in no time at all. The variety of desserts you can make is something that can be surprising. Chocolate and peanut butter are a favorite for the no bake crowd, but we also have some fantastic no bake recipes with fruit. From indulgent peanut butter cookie bars to a delicious chocolate mousse, there's a treat for every occasion in this quick and easy recipe round up.
Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
Table of Contents
For even more delicious no-bake recipes, check out this collection of 12 Scrumptious No-Bake Chocolate Dessert Recipes!
Peanut Butter has a naturally sweet and nutty flavor that makes it the perfect ingredient for cookies. No bake peanut butter recipes are easy to make and are incredibly hard to mess up. Like most no bake recipes, you don't need to take a special culinary class to successfully create one of these easy gluten free dessert recipes. You'll find that these recipes are perfect for any occasion.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (pictured above)
There are very few people in this world who can say no to chocolate. You'll fall in love with these insanely easy, no bake chocolate desserts. Your only problem will be trying not to eat a whole batch of cookies in one sitting. Because these recipes combine chocolate and other yummy flavors, you can explore chocolate's possibilities by making one of the recipes. Chocolate is a wonderfully versatile ingredient—it can stand alone or act as the perfect complement to another flavor. These easy chocolate desserts are sure to enchant your taste buds.
S'more Mini Tarts (pictured above)
Joyful Chocolate Bites (pictured above)
With these tasty fruit desserts, you'll find that no bake recipes don't necessarily need to have chocolate or peanut butter to be good. Get creative with these fruity recipes, and have fun experimenting with different flavors. Surprise your friends and family by serving up a decadent treat that also happens to be a no bake recipe. From strawberry cakes to granola bites, these treats are sure to be family-favorite recipes.
Strawberry Chocolate "Cheesecake" (pictured above)
No bake dessert recipes are the best. While these don't fall into the categories above, they're still some of our favorite sweet treats. They'll save you time and keep you from slaving over a hot oven! Not much can get better than these amazing gluten free desserts.
Single Serving Cinnamon Roll (pictured above)
Do you need a dessert for a crowd? Check out these 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes.
Salted Caramel Ice Cream - Just in time for summer, this Salted Caramel Ice Cream is the perfect creamy treat. It takes some patience to prep, but we promise that it will be worth it in the end. With homemade caramel and just a pinch of salt, the flavor of this ice cream is just simply delicious.
Comment and win! Answer the question below and you will be entered to win a prize from our prize closet!
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. Commenting on this page will enter you to win the prize. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page.
- You have until August 1, 2016 at 11:59pm CST to leave your comment on this post. Comments after that will not be counted.
- Contest is open to anyone 18+ in the US and Canada. Void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebex, and where prohibited.
- The winner will be contacted by the e-mail address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your e-mail address in the comments - you have already provided it when you created your account).
What's your favorite no-bake dessert? Let us know in the comments below!
Images from other cooks
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chex Scotcheroos
- Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
- Homemade Nutella
- Skillet Apple Crisp
- No Bake Cookie Dough Balls
- Hippy Crispy Treats
- 17 Homemade Candy Recipes: The Best Gluten Free Recipes for Your Sweet Tooth
- No Bake Nutella and Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- 18 Flourless Desserts for Your Family
- Decadent Chocolate Cake
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Butternut Squash Cake Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Cream Cheese Spread
- One Skillet Peach-Glazed Chicken
- Greek Tuna Salad
- Mediterranean Rice Salad with Feta and Fresh Herbs
- Artichoke and Pesto Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Blueberry Muffin Protein Smoothie
- Starbucks Pink Drink
- Paleo Summer Moscato Strawberry Salad
- Mexican Rice Recipe (Arroz Rojo)