Elemental Superfood Crumble Review
By: Danielle Zimmerman, editor for FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Elemental Superfood Crumble
Provided by Elemental
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
"You are what you eat." That's Elemental's slogan. They believe in raw superfoods that taste great over processed foods. They're a tasty and easy way to fuel and recharge your body the way nature had intended. If you're a fan of the raw diet, or even just simple snacks that are easy to take with you and keep you satisfied, you'll definitely be a fan of the Elemental Superfood Crumble.
Their four varieties of the Elemental Superfood Crumble (cranberry, almond + lucuma; currant, cacao + hemp seed; mulberry, cacao + spirulina; and dark chocolate + peanut butter) each have their own distinct flavors and all contribute to your overall well-being. I was given the opportunity to try the mulberry, cacao, + spirulina Superfood Crumble variety. Each bite of the superfood crumble had a wide array of pleasing textures (thanks to the assortment of seeds used to create the crumble), yet was relatively soft and easy to chew. Though there's no added sugar in the crumble, there's definitely a slight sweetness to each piece, thanks to raw honey, organic coconut, and different kinds of cocoa.
While the Superfood Crumble tastes great by itself as a snack, it also works really well as a topping or mix-in of sorts. For instance, you can put it in your yogurt, ice cream, frozen yogurt, or even oatmeal. It's a really versatile food that will make you feel great no matter how you eat it.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust Review
- Crackin' Eggs Microwave Egg Cooker Review
- The Piping Gourmets Whoopie Pies Review
- Three Bakers MaxOmega Bread Review
- Briefton's 5-Blade Spiralizer Review
- Carrington Farms Flavored Cooking Oils Review
- Frieling Black Cube Wok Review
- Boulder Organic Soup Review
- Smart Flour Foods Gluten Free Pizza Review
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- 9 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 6 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch - Free eCookbook!
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 11 Gluten Free Thanksgiving Menu Ideas
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- The Best Gluten-Free Christmas Desserts: 8 Dessert Recipes
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vanilla Berry Smoothie
- Rice Krispie Treat Conversation Hearts
- Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread
- Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
- Mocha Hazelnut Energy Bites
- Creamy Cauliflower Leek Soup
- Vanilla Rhubarb Yogurt Blue Cornbread
- 16 Easy Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
- Wholly Wholesome