Elemental Superfood Crumble Review
By: Danielle Zimmerman, editor for FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Elemental Superfood Crumble
Provided by Elemental
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
"You are what you eat." That's Elemental's slogan. They believe in raw superfoods that taste great over processed foods. They're a tasty and easy way to fuel and recharge your body the way nature had intended. If you're a fan of the raw diet, or even just simple snacks that are easy to take with you and keep you satisfied, you'll definitely be a fan of the Elemental Superfood Crumble.
Their four varieties of the Elemental Superfood Crumble (cranberry, almond + lucuma; currant, cacao + hemp seed; mulberry, cacao + spirulina; and dark chocolate + peanut butter) each have their own distinct flavors and all contribute to your overall well-being. I was given the opportunity to try the mulberry, cacao, + spirulina Superfood Crumble variety. Each bite of the superfood crumble had a wide array of pleasing textures (thanks to the assortment of seeds used to create the crumble), yet was relatively soft and easy to chew. Though there's no added sugar in the crumble, there's definitely a slight sweetness to each piece, thanks to raw honey, organic coconut, and different kinds of cocoa.
While the Superfood Crumble tastes great by itself as a snack, it also works really well as a topping or mix-in of sorts. For instance, you can put it in your yogurt, ice cream, frozen yogurt, or even oatmeal. It's a really versatile food that will make you feel great no matter how you eat it.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Wonderbag Non-Electric Slow Cooker Review
- Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife Review
- Swiss Diamond Chili Pot Set Review
- Ryze Gluten Free Flour Review
- Pereg Quinoa Pasta Review
- Totally Bamboo Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set Review
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Fini Cutlery 2-Piece Knife Set Review
- Goodie Girl Cookies Prize Pack Review
- Three Bakers 7 Ancient Grains Bread Review
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Recipe Battle: Banana Bread vs. Zucchini Bread
- Chex Scotcheroos
- Loaded Taco Fries with Lime Crema
- Sweet Sriracha Grilled Chicken
- Vegan Snowmen Meringue Cookies
- BBQ Cauliflower Wings
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins w/ Cinnamon Streusel
- The Ultimate Dark Chocolate Gluten Free Cake
- Gender Reveal Gluten Free Cake
- Mocha Frosted Gluten Free Cake