Elemental Superfood Crumble Review
By: Danielle Zimmerman, editor for FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Elemental Superfood Crumble
Provided by Elemental
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com
"You are what you eat." That's Elemental's slogan. They believe in raw superfoods that taste great over processed foods. They're a tasty and easy way to fuel and recharge your body the way nature had intended. If you're a fan of the raw diet, or even just simple snacks that are easy to take with you and keep you satisfied, you'll definitely be a fan of the Elemental Superfood Crumble.
Their four varieties of the Elemental Superfood Crumble (cranberry, almond + lucuma; currant, cacao + hemp seed; mulberry, cacao + spirulina; and dark chocolate + peanut butter) each have their own distinct flavors and all contribute to your overall well-being. I was given the opportunity to try the mulberry, cacao, + spirulina Superfood Crumble variety. Each bite of the superfood crumble had a wide array of pleasing textures (thanks to the assortment of seeds used to create the crumble), yet was relatively soft and easy to chew. Though there's no added sugar in the crumble, there's definitely a slight sweetness to each piece, thanks to raw honey, organic coconut, and different kinds of cocoa.
While the Superfood Crumble tastes great by itself as a snack, it also works really well as a topping or mix-in of sorts. For instance, you can put it in your yogurt, ice cream, frozen yogurt, or even oatmeal. It's a really versatile food that will make you feel great no matter how you eat it.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Gluten Free Thanksgiving Menu Ideas
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods - Free eCookbook!
- 6 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch - Free eCookbook!
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You Will Love - Free eCookbook
- 9 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes
- The Best Gluten-Free Christmas Desserts: 8 Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Cookie Dough Balls
- Zing Bars Prize Pack Review
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Cups
- The Best Gluten Free Pie Crust
- Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks
- Eggnog Cake with White Chocolate Frosting
- Texas Hash
- Cheesy Pepperoni Squares
- Broccoli Bean Casserole